Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Shoes
Orthofeet Quincy women's Slip-On shoes feature comfortable arch support, non-binding upper for relaxed fit and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insoles along with the cushioning soles soften step, enhance stability and improve mobility. Using its bio-mechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the world’s most comfortable women’s dress shoes, best women’s plantar fasciitis Slip-On shoes, best women’s diabetic Slip-On shoes, best women’s orthopedic Slip-On shoes, best women’s Slip-On shoes for flat feet, best women’s wide Slip-On shoes and best women’s extra wide Slip-On shoes. The soft upper, extra depth design and deep, wide toe box ease pressure on bunions and hammer toes, making these orthotic women’s Slip-On shoes the best solution for women’s Slip-On shoes for bunions and women’s Slip-On shoes for hammer toes.
- HEEL PAIN? PLANTAR FASCIITIS? FOOT PAIN? DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? Quincy orthotic shoes offer the best footwear solution, and Our customers agree: “WOW, I LOVE THESE SHOES. The PAIN while walking is 95% GONE... It’s a PERFECT 10...” --Jerry Medrano. These shoes feature premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers that improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and helping ease pain on the heel.
- Easy Gait - Ortho-Cushion System of lightweight sole with air cushioning softens step and adds spring to your step. The Ortho-Cushion System is biomechanically engineered to alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and help facilitate foot motion. Walk comfortable and pain free every step you take.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION: Non-binding upper with EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN and WIDE TOE BOX eliminates pressure on BUNIONS and HAMMER TOES. Soft, SEAM-FREE INTERIOR LINING, padded with foam offers superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet and for people with DIABETES, NEUROPATHY and rheumatoid ARTHRITIS.
- Designed with innovative comfort features for the following footwear: women’s comfortable shoes, women’s arch support shoes, women’s shoes for neuropathy, women’s orthopedic shoes, women’s orthotic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes, women’s depth shoes, women’s wide shoes, women’s extra wide shoes, women’s heel pain shoes, women’s plantar fasciitis shoes, women’s foot pain shoes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (1/4" thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics. Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
May 10, 2019Size: 8Verified PurchaseA very comfortable shoe and the fit is perfect. I have flat feet and these shoes feel great. I did put the extra blue insert inside of them and they now fit like a glove. I wish there were other colors, I would buy another pair or two.10 people found this helpful
June 18, 2019Size: 9.5 X-WideVerified PurchaseI have arthritis in my feet & ankles, plantar fasciitis, bone spurs, edema and peripheral neuropathy due to autoimmune disease. I am so glad I found the Orthofeet brand and do like the Quincy. I bought in a size 9.50 extra wide. As my feet fluctuate in width during the day it is hard to wear shoes that tie or have straps that buckle. The Quincy is soft but the strap on top I wish could be tightened a bit more than it does. The shoes can be a bit floppy feeling at times. Overall it is a well made shoe, fashionable for an orthotic, there was no break in period as they were comfortable right out of the box. They come with a removable orthotic, 2 different size spacers and a spacer for the ballHelpful5 people found this helpfulJuly 14, 2019Size: 8 WideVerified Purchasethe shoe where it covers the top of your foot is too shallow making them tight across my upper foot. I had bought a pair of sneakers from this company a while ago, same size, and those were too big. both pairs are unwearable. I would say this company's sizing is not at all consistent.4 people found this helpful