Calphalon® Contemporary Nonstick 5 qt. Covered Saucier
Calphalon® Contemporary Nonstick cookware features heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction for durability and rapid, even heating. Contemporary design with multi-layer nonstick ensures exceptional cooking performance and lasting use.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Sturdy, cast stainless steel stay-cool handles for confident handling
- Oven safe up to 450º F
- Included lid is made of see-through tempered glass and comes with a stainless steel lip and handle
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- skuid : 13015384
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch OvenIdeal for slow-cooking large meals, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven offers generous capacity with exceptional durability. Made with heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum to ensure even heating, this classic Dutch oven goes from stovetop to oven with ease while cooking roasts, chili, soups, and more. And unlike most hard-anodized cookware, this Dutch oven is dishwasher-safe. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a lifetime warranty.
At a Glance:
- Stylish and durable nonstick Dutch oven
- Large capacity ideal for family meals
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Easy clean multi-layer nonstick interior
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Large Capacity Ideal for Family MealsThe 5-quart capacity of the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Covered Dutch Oven makes it ideal for slow-cooking large batches of chili, soup, and stew. It also easily moves from the stovetop to the oven for pot roasts, casseroles, and baked pasta dishes.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum for Even HeatingThis heavy-gauge Dutch oven is made of hard-anodized aluminum that offers consistent heat distribution, making it ideal for slow cooking. Sturdy cast stainless steel loops fit easily in the oven.
Multi-Layer NonstickThanks to a durable triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick interior, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven lets you cook confidently without worrying that food will stick to the pan. The nonstick surface also allows you to use less oil or butter for healthy, low-fat cooking.
See-Through Tempered Glass LidEffortlessly monitor your food as it cooks thanks to the see-through convenience of a tempered glass lid.
Dishwasher and Oven SafeThe Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. You can use this Dutch oven safely in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This Dutch oven is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, or glass ceramic stove tops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick coating from damage.
Full Lifetime WarrantyThis product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit calphalon.com.
How to Cook with Nonstick
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
5 Reasons To Buy From Us.
Customers Also Bought
Nintendo Switch Controller Joy-Con Housing Shell Case Protective Replacement USA